- Santa @ the library 11:00 am - 12 noon, Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
Need something that Kaufman County Library does not own?
- You may use the Interlibrary Loan system to request to borrow almost any material from other participating libraries. ILL forms are located at the circulation desk.
- You are allowed to place 5 Interlibrary Loan requests during a 30-day period.
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of your requested item.
- Your library account must be in good standing to place and check out an Interlibrary Loan item.
- Interlibrary loan is strictly a courtesy service between participating libraries.
- The library owning the title has the option to honor a request.
- Borrowers are asked to pay the cost of postage to return the item at the time the item is picked up.