Computers and Internet
- The library’s computers have internet access and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- You must agree to the Computer Use Policy in order to use the public computers.
- Minors under 14 must have parental consent to use computers without supervision.
- Computers are first come, first serve.
- Five Learning Stations with preloaded games for ages 2-12 are available.
- These computers do not have internet access and do not require a library card for use.
Print , Copy and Scan
- Black and white copies – 15 cents per page
- Faxing service is available for $1.00 per page to send or receive. Our fax number is 972-932-0681.
- Scanning to a USB drive is free.
- Wi-Fi access is available throughout the building using the network name Open Library.